ENKA Power’s Operation and Maintenance Group provides the Services necessary for the operation and maintenance of the Power Plants with its personnel, resources, experience and expertise in and specific know-how relating to the operation and maintenance of the Power Plant.
As providing the Services, the Operation and Maintenance Group performs its obligations in accordance with:
- The Standards of a Reasonable and Prudent Operation and Maintenance Team
- The Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- The Standing Instructions and Procedures
- The Operation and Maintenance Program
- The Mobilization Plan
- The Business Plan
- The Project Documents
- The Insurances.
Applicable Laws and Consents including, without limitation, the License and requirements, if any, of the manufacturers of any Consumable, Spare, plant, equipment or machinery or component thereof comprised within the Power Plant that must be complied with in order to preserve the enforceability of any manufacturer warranties in relation to such Consumable, Spare, plant, equipment or machinery or component thereof.
The Operation and Maintenance Group also acts so as to:
- Optimize the long term profitability of the Power Plants by means of;
- Maximizing costs-control
- Power Plant efficiency, and
- Minimizing the incidence, severity and duration any outages
- Keep the Power Plants in good order and protect them from damage, premature deterioration or malfunction and
- Take the Business Plan into account in developing the Operation and Maintenance Program and the Operation and Maintenance Budget.